Closing

Mike Hagen mhagen at olympus.net
Fri Apr 17 11:04:14 EST 1998

Ever notice that as the fight progresses, you can't tell which one is
which?

I don't think that group moderation is such a bad idea, although
self-moderation would certainly be better. Set up some fair ground
rules for debate and zap messages that don't comply. After a couple
days people will figure it out. Let the battles rage on alt.forestry:
that's what it's for.