Agroforestry demo sites

JimiFromMI jimifrommi at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 18:40:05 EST 1998

It would be great if you could acquire many sites depicting various stages of
"Regeneration" - both natural and chainsaw-assisted.  A photo layout of each
site at various ages (before - after , etc) along with short essays from
different perspectives (silvicuture, biological (wildlife), artistic,
economics, etc) and made available to the general public could be quite
educational.

The general public needs to better understand the long term aspects of our
ecosystems before more widespread pressure can be directed toward our
legislature.

If you produced something like this, I'd read it.  I'd even read others
produced more specific to southern wetland forests, the pacific northwest, and
whatever.