DEBATE OF '98- the net

Mike Hagen mhagen at olympus.net
Mon Apr 20 12:03:12 EST 1998

I've recomendeded this group to local foresters and have gotten these
replys:
Don't have time.
Don't have a computer. Or don't use windows. or don't want to get
flamed.
Not allowed to use office computer for personal use.
Only have access via DG (the forest service only system)
Not allowed to express an opinion of controversial /political / legal
aspects of forestry.
There's more but you get the idea.