THE GREAT INTERNET FORESTRY DEBATE OF '98 - INTRODUCTION

Larry Harrell fotoware at jps.net
Tue Apr 21 14:33:23 EST 1998

Joseph Zorzin <redoak at forestmeister.com> wrote in article
<353A0E8F.69221583 at forestmeister.com>...
> To readers of bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry.
>
> I have decided to start up the "Great Internet Forestry Debate of '98".

I am really enjoying GIFD98 and I hope that more will participate. Be aware
that someone has removed the cross-posting from some of the messages. I
encourage all repliers to double check the cross-posting feature and
correctly post to both groups. I think Joe will agree on this. Personally,
I would like as many people as possible to see my postings about the USFS
and I hope that I am opening some eyes and minds.

       Larry Harrell Fotoware
Making software out of Fotos for over five years now
Check out my web site at http://www.lhfotoware.com