free money

Erin Hill pinkvet at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:00:23 EST 1998

THIS IS FOR REAL!!! SOMEONE SENT THIS TO ME BY E-MAIL SO I THOUGHT YOU
ALL MIGHT WANT TO
TRY IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

Thought I would share this with my friends since there is only a $6 risk
plus stamps. Hope all works out well for everyone.

A little while back, I was browsing some newsgroups and came across an
article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00! So I thought, "OK, why not try this, if its a scam I'll
only lose $6.00.". Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6
names and address stated in the article. You then place
your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
article in some newsgroups(There Are Thousands!) or
email it to some people. No catch, that was it. The main difference
between this system and others is that you have a mailing
list of 6 instead of 5. This means that your average gain will be
approximately 15 times higher!!!

So after talking to a few people, I thought, what have I got to lose
except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?

But like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

I then invested the measly $6.00, and stamps.

Well, GUESS WHAT.....within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!

I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it
another thought. But the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about $36.00 dollars. By the end of the second week I
had made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the
third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
fourth week and I have made a total of just over
$42,000.00 and it's still coming in VERY rapidly!

It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I spent more than that on the
lottery!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
works.....also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW,
so you can get the information off of it as you need it. The process is
very simple and consists of 3 easy steps:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST. + your name and address." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills (or
equivalent in your local currency) and place ONE
inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one
paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating
the above phrase, your name, your address, and a $1.00 bill. What you
are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

STEP 2: Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1. Erik Walter 22 Combes Avenue Rockville Centre, NY 115700

#2. Keith Stamps 4908 N. Holt #103 Fresno, CA 93705

#3. Alfred Angelo 1940 Monks Ct. West Palm Beach, Fl 33415

#4. David W. Good 942 W. Langley St. Ridgecrest, CA 93555-4728

#5. Wayne Dell 5640 N. Marty St. #123 Fresno, CA 93711

#6. Erin Hill 718 Hillview Dr. Arlington,TX 76011

STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (#6 becomes #5, #5 becomes #4,
etc...) and add YOUR Name as #6 on the list.

STEP 4: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as Possible. Now, post your amended
article to some newsgroups (I think there are close to 24,000
newsgroups) and/or email it to some people. Remember, the
more you post, the more money you make!

Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do exactly the following:

DIRECTIONS - HOW TO
POST TO NEWSGROUPS

Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this
letter, click and hold down your mouse button. While continuing to hold
down the mouse button, drag your cursor to the
bottom of this document and over to just after the last character, and
release the mouse button. At this point the entire letter
should be highlighted. Then, from the 'edit' pull down menu at the top
of your screen select 'copy'. This will copy the entire
letter into the computers memory.

Step 2: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the blank page. From the 'edit' pull down menu select
'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you
can add your name to the list. Remember to eliminate the
#1 position, move everyone up a spot (re-number everyone elses
positions), and add yourself in as #6.

Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file
to go back to.

FOR NETSCAPE USERS:

Step 4: Within the Netscape program, go to the pull-down window entitled
'Window' select NetscapeNews'. Then from the
pull down menu 'Options', select 'Show all Newsgroups'. After a few
moments a list of all the newsgroups on your server will
show up. Click on any newsgroup you desire. From within this newsgroup,
click on the 'TO NEWS' button, which should be
in the top left corner of the newsgroups page. This will bring up a
message box.

Step 5: Fill in the Subject. This will be the header that everyone sees
as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
group.

Step 6: Highlight the entire contents of your .txt file and copy them
using the same technique as before. Go back to the
newsgroup 'TO NEWS' posting you are creating and paste the letter into
the body of your posting.

Step 7: Hit the 'Send' Button in the upper left corner. You're done with
your first one! Congratulations...

INTERNET EXPLORER
USERS:

Step 4: Go to newsgroups and select 'Post an Article'.

Step 5: Fill in the subject. This will be the header that everyone sees
as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
group.

Step 6: Highlight the entire contents of your .txt file and copy them
using the same technique as before. Go back to the
newsgroup 'TO NEWS' posting you are creating and paste the letter into
the body of your posting.

Step 7: Hit the 'Send' Button in the upper left corner. You're done with
your first one! Congratulations...

THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroupes and post
away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about
30 seconds for each newsgroup!

**THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL** **MAKE!!**

That's it! You will begin reciving money from around the world within
days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to
the large amount of mail you receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you
can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
deliver it.

**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

Now the WHY part:

Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make 200 postings,
each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond
to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25
each make 200 posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post 200 with my name at #3 and
only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now
here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post
200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies,
that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will
all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if
still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
$15,625,00! With a original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! And as I
said 5 responses is actually VERY LOW!
Average is probable 20 to 30! So lets put those figures at just 15

at #6 $15.00

at #5 $225.00

at #4 $3,375.00

at #3 $50,625.00

at #2 $759,375.00

at #1 $11,390,625.00

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that
thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and
reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are
now!! So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no
one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening
when there are tons of new honest users and new
honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everday and
are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY
and this will work. You just have to be honest.

Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW, also. Try to keep a list
of everyone that sends you money and always keep
an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.
Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You
don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the money!!

GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from
this, which is tons of extra CASH