Regulate Mushroom Industry

Don Baccus dhogaza at
Fri Apr 24 13:26:42 EST 1998

In article <1998042417543700.NAA04285 at>,
JimiFromMI <jimifrommi at> wrote:

>I've heard you mention the nurishment relationship between trees and fugi.  Are
>there any known benefits such disese resistance, etc. that are due to the

Chris Maser of the U of Washington School of Forestry did a bunch of
research into these relationships in the late 70s and 80s (and maybe
now, still, I don't know exactly what he's up to).  So you could
try to find papers by him.  Is there a good abstract searching facility
online for forestry-related professional journals?

I know he's also written at least one popular book, but don't know the title.

- Don Baccus, Portland OR <dhogaza at>
  Nature photos, on-line guides, at