DEBATE OF '98- responsibilities of forest land owners

mcour at mcour at
Fri Apr 24 08:29:16 EST 1998

In article <1998042317101200.NAA05553 at>,

> I don't get it.  Here in California you must get a permit from the Army
> of Engineers for alteration of any wetland (over three acres, I think).  I
> thought this applied nation wide.
> Larry

You're right.  THe laws are federal and apply nationwide.  People in Ohio need
a permit from the USACE like everyone else.

Michael Courtney

-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----   Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

More information about the Ag-forst mailing list