gates gates at
Fri Apr 24 22:16:10 EST 1998

In article <353a265a.9576047 at>, brachi at writes
>I'm looking for someone expert about constructed waterlands.
>Can anyone tell me about that, or suggest me the right newsgroup for
>Thank you
>brachi at
A lot depends on size, intention, etc.  Also, are these wetlands salt or
fresh water?  (Or Venice?)  Do you want to change the use of rice fields
near Bari or to beautify your back garden?  Please provide more

Thanks and Regards
Jakal,              almost a legend if only in his own tea break.

                       email address:  Jakal at
No copyright notice is included in this message as the author is litigious!

Nothing in the above message is to be taken as being without error or final
or the opinion of anyone other than the author and then only at the time of
writing it - probably.  The author reserves the right to spell any word, or
words really badly, to perpetrate grammatical errors and use words that are
not even English.  He will, however, be glad to clarify anything on request

"For friendship's sake, hang your
old shoes in the yard.
House spirits really love this."      Ken Johnson, Household Spirits,
                                      Llewellyn Magical Almanac 1997.
"So does the wife."                   Jakal, e-mail banner,
                                      well before 1998.