Tractor for Sale

gates gates at gates.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 22:11:25 EST 1998

In article <dans.33.353B94B9 at osu.edu>, Dan Smith <dans at osu.edu> writes
>1086 International Tractor For Sale
>
>1,883 Hours
>
>Dual tires with Cab.  Heater, air conditioning, windshield wipers, NEW
>batteries, 3 outlets.  EXTRA NICE Condition -- $16,000.
>
>Phone (419) 768-2278 Evenings

Can you drive it round for a look?  Where are you?  Yes I thought so,
you're American aren't you?  Not everyone is and not everyone's in your
state either.  As for 419, how far do you have to go to find people who
don't know where that code relates to?  Good luck anyway.
Jakal,              almost a legend if only in his own tea break.

                       email address:  Jakal at gates.demon.co.uk
No copyright notice is included in this message as the author is litigious!

Nothing in the above message is to be taken as being without error or final
or the opinion of anyone other than the author and then only at the time of
writing it - probably.  The author reserves the right to spell any word, or
words really badly, to perpetrate grammatical errors and use words that are
not even English.  He will, however, be glad to clarify anything on request

"For friendship's sake, hang your
old shoes in the yard.
House spirits really love this."      Ken Johnson, Household Spirits,
                                      Llewellyn Magical Almanac 1997.

"So does the wife."                   Jakal, e-mail banner,
                                      well before 1998.