New World Order

JimiFromMI jimifrommi at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 01:48:25 EST 1998

OK, somebody asked about the NWO a while back.  Here is a post I just recently
picked up from alt.greatlakes.  There are some forestry related KEYWORDS in the
post so it sort-a is on topic (  S----T----R---E----A----C-----H  ) The area
that they are talking about is REALLY close to home.  I just may have to put on
my night goggles, camo and moccasins to investigate.  Better yet, maybe I'll
just log on to one of the Satelites and do some long range "mapping" -- see if
I can come up with something.

Here ya go: