DEBATE OF '98- education of the forestry profession

BOBNDWOODS bobndwoods at
Thu Apr 30 20:24:56 EST 1998

In article <1998043006482700.CAA16560 at>,
jimifrommi at (JimiFromMI) writes:

>Maybe all ya'll foresters need to put on a better Public Relations campaign.
>commented a while back about general perceptions being that Foresters CUT
>(very, very bad) while the Soil Conservation Service people PLANT trees (so
>very, very good).  It even has "Conservation" in the name!

Maybe we should go for Foresteers.  You know, like Planeteers?  <gag>

Bob Miller
Alabama Registered Forester

~~~> The forest may be quiet, but that doesn't mean all the snakes have left.