Trees

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Aug 4 14:05:57 EST 1998

PedigreePress at prodigy.net wrote:

> New message has been posted in ATFS - Tree Farm Talk
>
> Forum:   Tree Farm Talk
> Author:  Carol Schoemmell
> Subject: Cost share program in FL

> I have 15 plus acres in Lake County Fl and have not been able to find a cost share program to develope Sand Pine Tree farm. Do you have any resources? I have spent days searching web and making phone calls. Thanks

I'm in Massachusetts so I'm not sure of what is available in Florida
from your state agency or SIP office. You'll need to contact your state
forestry agency. I have also sent my reply to the 2 forestry newsgroups.
Check there to see if any Florida foresters have more details. Perhaps
one will contact you. (bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry). It make
take several hours for this message to show up in those newsgroups,
after you receive it. Feel free to ask any questions in those
newsgroups.

Joe Zorzin