Need a source for 1,000 kilos of Eucalyptus seed for US plantation

Paulina & Eduardo pfernan at
Thu Aug 6 00:07:29 EST 1998

Maybe another good suppliers could be Australia, you can contact the
forestry dept there, they have avery good seed center. Anotehr possibility
is Brazil, they have the largest eucaliptus plantations in the world.

Best regards,

Eduardo Perez
Forest engineer
pfernan at

Olivier Martre <Olivier.Martre at> wrote in the article
<6q58u4$3dq$1 at>...