landowner question re:post logging cleanup

Don Staples dstaples at
Fri Aug 7 09:49:35 EST 1998

Joseph Zorzin wrote:
> What's a bobcat? I thought they were little cat creatures that are
> common but nobody ever sees. <g>
> I know about skidders and bulldozers but never saw a bobcat piece of
> machinery. If there are any pictures of one available on the net, tell
> me where, or if anyone has a picture, please upload it.
> JZ

You have seen them on construction sites, Joe.  They are the
mini-blade/bucket/front end loader/fork lift, usually fueled by LPG,
used in whare houses as well.  Usually small wheeled, I would thing
there would be limitations on their use in the woods.
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

Web Offerings: