trees for fencposts

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Fri Aug 7 05:08:25 EST 1998

Robinson wrote:

> And I'd like to add that I hope y'all don't mind me intruding with
> ignorant questions.

The more questions the better. Too often this newsgroup consists of
foresters arguing the politics of forestry (not me of course). Most
foresters really do enjoy answering questions from landowners- the more
landowners here the better and all questions are good questions. Pass
the word to your neighbors and other forest owners you know.

I think the availability of the net for all the people involved with
forestry worldwide to talk like this is one of the best things ever to
happen to forestry. Now if only we can convince the "big shots" of the
profession of this. <G>

JZ