landowner question re:post logging cleanup

Don Baccus dhogaza at
Fri Aug 7 20:50:55 EST 1998

In article <35CB13FF.7C5E at>,
Don Staples  <dstaples at> wrote:

>You have seen them on construction sites, Joe.  They are the
>mini-blade/bucket/front end loader/fork lift, usually fueled by LPG,
>used in whare houses as well.  Usually small wheeled, I would thing
>there would be limitations on their use in the woods.

Sort of the Volkswagon Bug of this genre of equipment, is how I'd
describe them.  Small, cheap, practical things, not exactly minatures
(as say a Morris Mini is), but definitely not full-sized.

- Don Baccus, Portland OR <dhogaza at>
  Nature photos, on-line guides, at