WTB: Timber

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Mon Aug 10 08:54:48 EST 1998

David L. Mils wrote:

> We are currently buying timber within a hundred mile radius of
> Monticello, Georgia. If you have mature timber you wish to sell in this
> area please reply by email with your name and phone number.
> Thanks,
> David Mills
> R&S Timber LLC

There ya go. That's what we want to see here is more marketing.
Seriously. We have plenty of foresters and landowners, but so far have
seen few buyers. I'd like to see buyers from all over the world show up
here. Ya never know what kind of deals might be struck in cyberspace.
<G>

I have also crossposted this message to the OTHER forestry newsgroup,
bionet.agroforestry.

Joe Zorzin