25' buffer around ponds

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Tue Aug 11 22:39:52 EST 1998

KMorrisD wrote:

> Hey Joe,
>
> Why don't you and the logger pick up all the twigs, branches, etc and take them
> to the bureaucrat's bureau and dump them on his BLANKING desk?  If they stop
> you at the door, then dump them on his (state purchased) Mitsubishi Land
> Destroyer out in the parking lot. <G>

Good idea. Now, if I dumped the stuff on the OTHER county service
forester's desk, it would get lost among the mountains of jumbled paper
work, including memos from 25 years ago. Seriously. <G>

> Alternatively, you and the logger could document your time doing this
> unnecessary work and send them a bill--with a note that if they don't pay up
> within a certain time, you'll take them to small claims court.  I've threatened
> to do this and it worked.
>
> Karl

Excellent idea. Then I'm going to drag all the big bosses and
politicians including the governor down to this pond and push'em all in.
<G>

--

Joseph Zorzin, Der Yankee Forestmeister
http://forestmeister.com