25' buffer around ponds

TREEFARMER at webtv.net TREEFARMER at webtv.net
Thu Aug 13 16:48:44 EST 1998

I would imagine that very big branches floating down streams might play
havoc with some floodgaps and culverts. Nevertheless, I don't see that
debris above the higwater marks is going to hurt much especially in
light of the stream corridor philosophy. Technically, and correct me if
I'm wrong, I think it might be illegal to put anything into a "404"
wetland without Corps. approval. This might not apply to "man-made"
wetlands like ponds. Best talk to Big Brother.