25' buffer around ponds

Mike Hagen mhagen at olympus.net
Sun Aug 16 12:38:50 EST 1998

This is a good topic for bringing up regional differences in how we "do"
forestry.  The amount of land set aside for riparian function varies
tremendously between jurisdictions and over different climatic
conditions.  What are listers local rules and are they appropriate?  Are
small owners held to the same rules as corporate forest owners or the
Feds?  What about agricultural/ residential riparian regulation?
Mike H.