25' buffer around ponds

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sun Aug 16 18:54:08 EST 1998

Don Staples wrote:

> Joseph Zorzin wrote:
>

> > Our lexicon now includes mud foresters, burros, weenies, acaforesters,
> > land rapists, and a few choice others I'll leave out for now. <G>
> > --
>
> Ahh, let us not forget, rabid, foaming at the beard, wildeyed,
> revolutionary consultants!  Vive Che Zorzin!

Actually I prefer being compared to Alexander Solzenhitzen, the
brilliant Russian novelist and rabid, foaming at the beard, wildeyed
rebel who risked his life and career to speak out against the horrible
brutality and inefficiency of the Soviet system, who for many years
lived in Vermont- writing his humongous novel of the entire life of the
Soviet system, "The Red Wheel". He left to return to Russia before the
web developed or of course he would have put up a web page! <G>

But you can find a web page about him at
http://members.aol.com/KatharenaE/private/Alsolz/alsolz.html. There is a
resemblance in the second black and white photo of him, except of course
he is much older.

Someday I too will return from exhile in Siberia.

The Forestmeister