question about pine seedlings

smforest at my-dejanews.com smforest at my-dejanews.com
Tue Aug 18 13:26:36 EST 1998

Dear Mike and Robinson,

Your article was quite interesting. Let me add my opinion. The forester told
that they are speeding up the nutural selection, but it's nonsense.  The
species that is the strongest and the best for them is just from their point
of view not from nature's.  We need to be more thoughtful on the meaning of
co-existence and relationship.	Thanks.

Sandra