consultant contracts

KMorrisD kmorrisd at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 21:25:02 EST 1998

>After all, Karl, the obvious painless way to reform
>government is to not reform it, but to have slaves... I mean consultants
>do the work.

Yes, it seems the DEM has invented a new category of workers for the New World
Order: PROFESSIONAL SLAVES.  <G>  Or at least PROFESSIONAL SERVANTS.

>Having succeeded at beating down the
>weakest members of our society, no need to look too hard at real red
>blooded American white folk, like the state bureaucracies- for further
>efficiencies.

Are you suggesting that we should downsize the state bureaucrats out of their
jobs?  Or are you merely suggesting that they should get off welfare and work
for a living? <G>

>And what
>goes on in the DEM? Some stones are better not turned, for fear of what
>we might find under them.

What do you think we might find, bureaucrats?  Ugh!

>And... have you
>noticed that whenever you read any forestry literature there is never a
>hint that the forestry community isn't one big happy family? Like Pravda
>and Izvestia in the Soviet Union until it's final days continued to talk
>about the Workers Paradise.

Right.  We're all one big, happy family of PROFESSIONALS.  Of course some of us
are massas and some of us are slaves.   But we're all still PROFESSIONALS.

KMD