questions

Mike S. Medintz medintz at idir.net
Sun Aug 23 15:58:46 EST 1998

While in non-compliance with local decency ordinances the world over,
georg at 2012.org (georg parlow) spake:

>1. it was said, that approx. 2000 out of 3000 u.s. counties has been
>declared disaster area by the USDA. the questions:
>who or what exactly is the USDA?

United States Department of Agriculture.

>what are the consequences for a county to be declared *disaster area*?

Cheap government loans, more than anything else.

>is approx. 3000 the total number of counties in the u.s.?

Offhand I'd bet on double that.

>2. it has been stated, that recently a new law has been issued, that
>makes storage of food beyond the 30-day need of the household illegal.
>the questions:
>does anyone know as of when this law went into effect?
>does anyone know the details (i.e. name or number of the law)?

Hoax. Until someone cites you a statute number, it's a hoax. ANd when
they do, I STRONGLY suggest that you look it up yourself.

Mike S. Medintz : KB9ODS : www.idir.net/~medintz
It's time to throw their damned tea in the harbor