The Truth ISN'T Out There

KMorrisD kmorrisd at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 15:55:38 EST 1998

>You've finally sold me on this idea

All right!  This is the same sort of thing as accepting the necessity for state
forestry services.  It's been this way as long as we can remember, so there
must be a good reason for it.  NOT!

>to look closer at the real value
>growth.

That's what we all should be looking at: REAL VALUE GROWTH.  Some might wonder
about whether or not to include inflation, but since we're usually projecting
values into the future, where the rate of inflation is unknown, it makes sense
to use `real` or `uninflated` value growth.

>Society doesn't provide free stock brokers or other financial
>advice.

Those professionals get paid well for their services by their clients.
Foresters also provide financial advice and should also get paid well for their
services--if the advice is accurate and makes money for the client.

KMD