The Truth ISN'T Out There

Mike Hagen mhagen at olympus.net
Wed Aug 26 10:55:02 EST 1998

So how can you forecast grade improvement when it's not just based on
diameter? Statistical ranges?  Has anyone worked with Jim Arney's
program?

By the way Karl, I see you'll be presenting at the Science of Managing
Forests To Sustain Water Resources conference in Sturbridge.
Congratulations and I wish it wasn't so far away, or I'd attend.
MH