Woman in forestry response

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Fri Aug 28 13:26:53 EST 1998

JimiFromMI wrote:

> In article <35DFD7B9.C28C94F6 at forestmeister.com>, Joseph Zorzin
> <redoak at forestmeister.com> writes:
>
> >which ultimately should be blind
> >to both race and sex and who your uncle is and how much your father [ OR HIS
> DAUGHTER ]
> >contributed to his favorite politicians.
> >

> Translation:  I am not in favor of Affirmative Action.

No, I believe there is a place for it in limited circumstances where it
can be proven that discrimination has occurred- but not as a blanket
cure all for social problems. There are better ways to solve these
problems.

But, I think there should be AA for guys that look just like me and are
my age and have my qualifications- for extremely high paying jobs that
are fun and exciting and....