Welcome to the wonderful world of French Fries.

Steve Martin smartin at mondenet.com
Sun Aug 30 09:26:18 EST 1998

I was just wondering if anyone else is as truly upset as I am over the
Rodney King verdict. Police in Los Angeles are hated enough as is, and
the whole Rodney King incident did absolutely nothing to improve their
standing in the eyes of the black community, or the white community for
that matter. I think that anymore such incidents would seriously
diminish the outstanding reputation of the Los Angeles Police force.