Christmas Trees

ddd ddd at
Mon Aug 31 18:24:51 EST 1998

Also try:

Good Luck

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998 07:52:52 -0400, Joseph Zorzin
<redoak at> wrote:

>Laraine Adams wrote:
>> This is the first time I have used a newsgroup. This group is the
>> closest thing I have found. If it is not an appropriate group I
>> apologize and I would appreciate any direction towards a better
>> target...I am looking for a newsgroup to make an announcement that I
>> have a nice plot of (live) Christmas trees and I would like to find
>> interested buyers for this season. I can make arrangements to ship.
>> Thank you,
>> Brian
>This is an appropriate group and also alt.forestry. Also, there must be
>some local groups for your state and/or region. There are several
>"regulars" here from your part of the country, perhaps they know of such
>regional groups.

    NOTICE TO BULK E-MAILERS:  Pursuant to US Code,
    Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, p.227, any and all
    nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is
    subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of
    $500 US.  E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.