Stewardship or Bureaucrat Incentives Program?

KMorrisD kmorrisd at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 21:31:24 EST 1998

Maybe we ought to rename the place.  Instead of the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts, how about the Commintern of Massachusetts?  Well, something
Soviet sounding anyway.

You're right about how deluded and psychotic the forestry bureaucrats are.
They really do believe all their propaganda about how well THEY'RE doing to
improve forestry in the state.  What a load.

Meanwhile, many Russians seem to long for the good old days.  All that Harvard
free market crap that the IMF crammed down their throats didn't work either.

Is there a common thread here? Massachusetts, Russia, Harvard?  Maybe we just
can't get anything right. <G>

KMD