bounced out of saf-news and proud of it

Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Tue Dec 1 03:42:19 EST 1998

KMorrisD wrote:
> Don Staples <dstaples at> wrote:
> >Appears I may have been bounced as well, seems they may not like hearing
> >from the unwashed.  And I dinn't even use the F word!
> So Don, what happened?  Did a message not go through?  Or did you hear from the
> Dragon Lady too?

Good thing she and the other honchos don't come here to the newsgroups
where they'd have to mingle with commoners. The SAF House of Lords must
maintain their royal decorum.

Joe Zorzin, Professional Mud Forester
z-mail, list server, for the Massachusetts forestry revolution of '98
read about it at
proposed forester license regs for Mass. and comments
by K.Davies at