your comments in saf-news

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Wed Dec 2 22:31:25 EST 1998

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> Unfortunately, forestry is not a real science, it's just a fancy trade
> pretending to be a science and a lofty profession, so the higher ups are
> mostly pumped up with their own hot air; and since they know this deep
> down, they don't like anyone asking too many questions or pointing out
> the lies and deceipt.
> --

"Ignore that man behind the curtain!  I am the Wizard!"

or

"Look mom, the king has no clothes!"

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people, time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.