save the trees! - headwaters forest pic

HULTGREN arne at
Mon Dec 7 23:10:19 EST 1998

I can only assume you haven't been around too many logging operations in the
Pacific Northwest (much less large redwood). If you had, you'd know it's
like playing on the freeway to be anywhere near an active falling operation.
Those idgits knew where they were going even if Chain did not. You pays your
money and you takes your chances....they rolled the dice and lost. Now
somebody else is supposed to bail them out for their poor choices.  Choices.
That's the bottom line.
Mt. Shasta, Calif.

news:365C888E.1B84340E at