save the trees! - headwaters forest pic

HULTGREN arne at snowcrest.net
Mon Dec 7 23:10:19 EST 1998

JZ---
I can only assume you haven't been around too many logging operations in the
Pacific Northwest (much less large redwood). If you had, you'd know it's
like playing on the freeway to be anywhere near an active falling operation.
Those idgits knew where they were going even if Chain did not. You pays your
money and you takes your chances....they rolled the dice and lost. Now
somebody else is supposed to bail them out for their poor choices.  Choices.
That's the bottom line.
--Arne
Mt. Shasta, Calif.

Joseph Zorzin <redoak at forestmeister.com> wrote in message
news:365C888E.1B84340E at forestmeister.com...
>Langrrr at aol.com wrote:
>>

>> > It may well be that the person who took the photo and posted
>> > it was lost. :)
>> > --
>>
>> That's a snide remark, related, I presume, to the unfortunate death of
David