Logging

Gnome 11 thopkins at thopkins.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 05:33:22 EST 1998

In article <74haju$g09$1 at lore.eur.sprynet.com>, John Tiffany
<formgt_mkt at sprynet.com> writes
>National Forests, by law, were purchased to help with the nations ability to
>contiuously produce forest products. So wasn't the state forests of mASS
>Joe.

Hi, Joe (Beria) ZorZin.

Thought I might reply to above poster with comment like 'Mass forests
really belong to the global community and anyway, the US stole them from
the Brits, and the Brits stole them from the Red Indians....'

But folk might think it a troll.

(Even though this sort of statement is quite acceptable, even if it
dosn't get you far, if one is speaking to the Scandinavian industry
about their national forests).

But if I said 'God does not want them logged', what would the Rebuplican
Religiuos Right say?

--
Gnome 11