Alt.forestry

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 12:56:29 EST 1998

>For Forestry Conversation, Information, or Questions:  The news groups
>agro.forestry and alt.forestry
>are available.  http://www.miningco.com/forestry/ is a commercial site
>that is one of the best sites
>on the web for forestry information and offers a bulletin board for
>questions/comments.

Don!  I could kiss you in the mouth..er, close to the mouth...I will shake your
hand.  Thanks for the plug.

I am mighty disappointed in saf.news...  Nothing worth reading there and Iam
constantly drawn back to bionet.ag and alt.forestry.  I think several of us cut
our teeth here.

By the way, Woodtick will have a first of a three part series on point sampling
at forestry.miningco.com  Should go up today or tomorrow....

Steve

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (___©______John Stephen Nix