career oportunities

Bob Crane cranewms at ecol.net
Tue Dec 22 15:33:23 EST 1998

CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
If you are looking for a new career opportunity or you know of somebody who
may be, please refer them to the following positions we have available -

2 FORESTRY POSITIONS
Woodland Management Service, one of the leading forestry consulting firms
in Wisconsin is looking for two more professionals to join our team this
fall and winter.  WMS is a forestry consulting company that specializes in
overall management and appraisal of forest land properties throughout
Wisconsin, Upper Michigan, and Eastern Minnesota.  We have an intensive
training & development program and our land management professionals are
continually challenged to become the best professionals in their field.

FORESTER
Responsible for the overall management of properties both large and small,
development of new clients, forest inventory, forest appraisal, forest
management plans, timber sale administration, planting, etc.
Minimum Requirements
Degree in Forestry.
Very good knowledge of silviculture of Wisconsin trees.
Good driving record.
Excellent writing skills.
Desire to challenge yourself to be the best everyday.
Ability to quickly adapt to new projects and situations.

Other skills desired
GIS & GPS capabilities.
Real Estate management and sales experience.
Public speaking proficiency

FORESTRY TECHNICIAN
Assist in the overall management of properties both large and small,
development of new clients, forest inventory, forest appraisal, forest
management plans, timber sale administration, planting, etc.
Minimum Requirements
Degree in Forestry, Wildlife or related field.
Very good knowledge of silviculture of Wisconsin trees.
Good driving record.
Good writing skills.
Desire to challenge yourself to be the best everyday.
Ability to quickly adapt to new projects and situations.

Other skills desired
GIS & GPS capabilities.
Ability to spend several nights per month traveling throughout the lake
states.

If you are a dedicated professional looking to challenge yourself with our
growing company, please send a resume, coverletter, and references to

Bob Crane
Woodland Management Service
10083 270th St.
Cadott, WI 54727
715-289-3248
cranewms at ecol.net

If You have applied in the past please send an updated resume.