forester licensing regs in Massachusetts

FourCubed fourcubed at
Wed Dec 23 20:20:26 EST 1998

>Four cubed is 64, presumably your cranial capacity in mm^3?
>>Licensure of professional foresters is great.  But a property owner ought to
>>able to choose how his or her own property is to be managed without any
>>interference by the state.
>Zoning laws are constitutional.  The Supreme Court has ruled.  Sorry.
>- Don Baccus, Portland OR <dhogaza at>
>  Nature photos, on-line guides, at

My little schoolboy,

Your feeble, childish little attempt at associating my screen name with my
cranial capacity shows that you are unable to respond to my assertions in a
grownup fashion.

When you learn to respond in an intelligent and thoughtful manner, please do
so--until then I won't bother addressing your infantile riposte.

Stephen Daniels
Massachusetts Certified Arborist