Your ad to 1 Million...$50

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Thu Dec 31 10:44:11 EST 1998

Postmaster, the following post was posted to a news group whos charter
prohibits spamming.  Please inform your client of his transgression.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

For Forestry Conversation, Information, or Questions:  The news groups
bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry are available.
http://forestry.miningco.com  is a commercial site that is one of the
best
sites  on the web for forestry information and offers a bulletin board
for questions/comments.