I Need Help!

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 14:44:05 EST 1998

To group or lurkers!

Guess I bit off more than I can chew on my new bulletin board.

Ron, I need help answering a question on frick mills and markets for your
neighbor in PA.  Look under the "welcome" post for rbennett...

Randy the pathologist...a question on white pine blister rust and state laws
controlling the production of blueberries and currents also in PA.  They want
to know restrictions in other states....

What is a "sidwinder operator"...can anybody help with that?

Please help at < http://forestry.miningco.com/mpboards.htm>

Steve Nix, not so smart forestry guide
The Mining Company

      )(