Personal Property

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Sun Feb 1 16:01:19 EST 1998

TREEFARMER at webtv.net wrote:

> Uh, Don, what was the fight over the Falklands for?

Uh, someone stepped on the Queens toe?  Tried to take something that
belonged to the Crown?  Dared use military might to attempt to recoupe
that which they beleaved to be theirs?  One junta/monarchy attempting to
one up another?

What is any fight about? Even our own.  Did we fight in Persia, Panama,
Viet Nam, etc, for property rights?  Land, and the freedom to use it,
has been the source of many conflicts, but usually in revolution, not in
international conflicts.  Greed for land maybe, but not personal
property.
--
Don Staples