Personal Property

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Sun Feb 1 18:26:26 EST 1998

He has a point, but my 1/16th Cherokee blood doesn't boil.  NA's had no
concept of personal ownership of the earth, no concept of the whiteman's
desire to own their own piece of earth.  So perhaps the British were
responsible for the ultimate loss of the land by the Native Americans by
creating the desire in the colonists.

Say, that's the ticket!  The Brits did it! 8>}

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335