Inventory

J. Fiske jfiske at lightlink.com
Mon Feb 2 20:32:32 EST 1998

What is the going rate / acre in your part of the world for forest
inventory? (I know, I know, it depends ...)

I just quoted several inventory and appraisal jobs, and thought it might
be interesting to see what this type of work goes for in other regions.

Also, I'm about to update my cruise processing software (my current
program is DOS - based and is not happy since I moved to Windows '95). I
do primarily prism cruises.Prism factor is variable, depending on the
cruise design. It'd be nice if the package were also capable of handling
timber sale tally processing, as well. Anyone have any good suggestions?
Or is there something I should stay away from?

As always, thanks to the group for your collective wisdom!