Is selective felling possible in BC's coastal forests?

Mike Hagen mhagen at mail.olympus.net
Fri Feb 6 12:06:30 EST 1998

Just consider it the equivalent of two double espressos, for each turn!
Really gets the crew on their toes, which is the only way to last very
long on an aerial show.
Having to punch the line ruins everyone's day. Some poor sucker has to
coil it and pack it out (over the F&B) to where the helicopter can pick
it up.
You got to love your work...