ginkgo

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 09:04:17 EST 1998

 Bob Weber <bobweber at loop.com> writes:

>Does anyone know what part of the ginkgo is used to produce the new "miracle"
>medicine?  I heard it was from the fleshy seed, then I read it
was from the leaves and now someone told me it comes from the root.

Don't know if you have seen a site called "Botanical Suppliment Product
Search".  It gives you an in depth and scientific description of ginkgo as well
as thousands of other botanicals.  Check it as well as several other links to
info on ginkgo at Non-timber Forest Products
http://forestry.miningco.com/msub16.htm.

Steve Nix

      )(
    ))}{((