log scaling

Ross dianaros at ican.net
Sun Feb 15 13:02:16 EST 1998

Landing scale is what dreams are made of, mill scale is what you get paid
for!

Yes I agree, both sides have some interesting ways of trying to cheat. In
recent years around this part of the woods, haulers have to haul culls for
which they are often not paid.  Losing loghs in the yard is a very old
practice. Right up there with triming the scale to what ever the traffic
will bear!