what to do with an acre of poplar

FaganJohns faganjohns at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 16:00:56 EST 1998

I suggest that you contact your local state forest service.  What you do
depends very much on what part of the country you are in,  because of the local
biology and market values.  All states have state foresters that give advice to
the public for free.  You may even be elligible for state and federal tax
write-offs and cost sharing plans for what you do to the stand to improve it
(depending again on your state).  Hope this helps.

Fagan Johnson

More information about the Ag-forst mailing list