Landowner Assistance for Wildlife Habitat Improvement

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 18:15:50 EST 1998

Sorry you are sick Fair.  Guess I have to agree with you on this.

Consultants "bitch and moan" about not being in the loop; they "bitch and moan"
when a loop is offered.  You are finally seeing what I have seen for years.

Secretly consultants have helped clients take advantage of every cost-share
program offered by the feds.  Then they "bitch and moan" about every service
forester that has to check for compliance.

On the other hand, I wuz one, and can say that they earn their money and are
the perfect assistant for a majority of NIPFs.  I just wish they would humble
up abit...

Get well soon.  I need my New York contact.

Steve Nix.

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (___©______John Stephen Nix