looking for ideas

Daleburt dfd at ecug.com
Fri Jan 2 09:46:48 EST 1998

Contact the American Forest and Paper Association for information on the
Sustainable Forestry Initiative.  This is the forest industry's attempt to document
what they are doing and to solicit reasonable input from society.

I'd also investigate Maine's referendum on clearcutting.  That would be
interesting.  Jostnix can probably provide and address on the AF&PA above.  Good
luck in your search.