New Subscriber

gates gates at gates.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 15:35:35 EST 1998

In article <34AAD8CA.383A at dryden.lakeheadu.ca>, Gordon Robinson
<grobinso at dryden.lakeheadu.ca> writes
>Hello:
>
>Just subscribed to this newsgroup and plan to do a lot more listening
>than talking.  I'm a Forestry Technician in Northwestern Ontario
>presently working for a logging contractor harvesting 80,000 cords of
>softwood for delivery to the Avenor Mill in Dryden.  I have extensive
>operational experience in harvesting, road location and regeneration in
>the boreal forest of North Western Ontario.  I am always interested to
>hear what is going on elsewhere and am especially curious about forest
>practices in the Lake States and the upper Midwest.
>
>Looking forward to reading more articles.
>
>Gord Robinson
Hi, with so much knowledge it will be good when you stop listening [g]
Les
(beth or les or fludd or keeper)   @gates.demon.co.uk

Beth Thompson
BM: Gates of Annwn
London WC1N 3XX,  U.K.                 Pagan Contact Magazine
                             44+(0)1708 863080 (answerphone may operate)
                            (Ring and speak first to send fax if wished.)