Timber sales

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 07:37:07 EST 1998

In article <19980103035201.WAA05244 at ladder01.news.aol.com>, bobndwoods at aol.com
(BOBNDWOODS) writes:

I'm a timber buyer.  These guys are right....get a good consultant.
>Generally
speaking, you will make 20-25% more on your timber sale.  More than
>pays for
their commission.  If you are really clueless as to the value of
>your timber,
all the more reason to get a professional.  Some of my more
>unscrupulous, slick
talking competitors just love to meet folks like you.
>I'm sure Missouri has
some of the same.

Bob Miller
Alabama Registered
>Forester

Bob! Are you insane?  This quote will be seen by millions around the world and
may be used by hundreds of consultants - several in Alabama.

I can see it now...all the "easy" wood drying up.  No more negotiated wood to
help through the year. Profits are down by 10%.  <<ggrriinn>

JUST KIDDING.  In my book your stock just rose by 30%.  That still won't even
by you a cup of coffee, however.  And I do owe you a cup.

Steve Nix, Alabama Registered Forester #745

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (___©______John Stephen Nix
http://forestry.miningco.com